|Energy (kcal)||326 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||1362 kJ|
|Protein (g)||7.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||43.1 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||32.5 g|
|Sugar (g)||13.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||10.6 g|
|Fat (g)||16.1 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2.1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat (g)||12.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat (g)||4.7 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat (g)||4.3 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||182 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.45 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||968 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||47.8 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||82 mg|
|Iron (mg)||2.72 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||914 mg|
Stuffed Aubergines | Healthy Snack Recipes - Flora ProActiv
A Mediterranean staple, aubergines are as versatile as they are healthy. This stuffed aubergine recipe is a healthy cholesterol managing meal infused with exotic flavours.
- 2 aubergines
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp and 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 400g canned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Ground black pepper
- 40g toasted pine nuts
- 100g cooked brown rice
- 30g Flora pro.activ Buttery
- Halve the aubergines lengthways and scoop out most of the flesh leaving a 1cm (½ inch) shell. Arrange on an oiled baking sheet with the pepper and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Roast in preheated oven to 180°C/170ºC Fan/Gas mark 4 for 30 minutes.
- Heat remaining oil and sauté onion and garlic until soft, then add the tomatoes, cinnamon and sugar. Season with pepper and simmer until reduced by half.
- Chop aubergine flesh and add to sauce with coriander and pine nuts and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Mix with the cooked rice and roasted peppers and Flora ProActiv.
- Stuff into aubergine shells with tomato mix and serve.