|Energy (kcal)||191 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||793 kJ|
|Protein (g)||2.3 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||24.6 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||22.8 g|
|Sugar (g)||13.1 g|
|Fibre (g)||1.8 g|
|Fat (g)||10.5 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2.2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat (g)||8.2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat (g)||0.2 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat (g)||0.2 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.1 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||1 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||210 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.53 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||38 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||9.3 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||86 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.84 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||83 mg|
Buttermilk Scones with Orange and Cinnamon Spread
Buttermilk Scones | Healthy Dessert Recipes - Flora ProActiv
Who would have thought that healthy deserts could be this healthy yet still maintain their delicious taste? Let Flora pro.activ show you how to keep eating well while maintaining a healthy diet.
- 75g self-raising flour
- 55g oat bran
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 55g Flora Buttery
- 25g caster sugar
- 7 tbsp buttermilk
- 100g Flora Pro.Activ Buttery
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 1 orange, zested
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 220ºC/200ºC Fan/Gas mark 7. Grease a baking sheet.
- Place all scone ingredients together in a mixing bowl and mix with a wooden spoon to form a soft dough.
- Turn onto a lightly-floured surface. Knead lightly.
- Roll out to 1.25cm (½ inch) thick. Cut into rounds with a plain 6.25cm (2 inch) floured cutter.
- Lightly knead trimmings together, roll and cut into rounds as before.
- Place on baking sheet and bake in oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the spread ingredients together. Chill for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve with the scones.