|Energy (kcal)||774 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||3220 kJ|
|Protein (g)||76.3 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||22.2 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||15.4 g|
|Sugar (g)||4.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||6.8 g|
|Fat (g)||40.1 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||6.9 g|
|Unsaturated Fat (g)||27.1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat (g)||18.1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat (g)||9.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.4 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||206 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||275 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.68 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||1561 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||22.9 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||132 mg|
|Iron (mg)||2.06 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||1731 mg|
Baked Trout with Almonds
Baked Rainbow Trout with Almonds | Healthy Recipes - Flora ProActiv
Fish has always made for an inherently health meal, now let us make it deliciously healthy. This baked trout with almonds is the perfect dinner to compliment a healthy lifestyle.
- 2 whole rainbow trouts, cleaned
- 25g flaked almonds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 25g Flora pro.activ cholesterol-lowering light spread
- 160g mixed spring vegetables
- 200g new potatoes
- Pinch of black pepper
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180ºC Fan/Gas mark 6.
- Lightly grease 2 pieces of foil with half the olive oil. Lay the trout on the greased foil and make 3 to 4 diagonal slashes through the skin. Rub the trout with the remaining oil (i.e. 10ml oil per parcel), then sprinkle the lemon zest and almonds.
- Create a parcel out of the fish-containing foil and bake for 15 minutes until the fish flakes easily.
- While the parcels are cooking, steam the spring greens and boil the new potatoes in unsalted water. Drain both.
- Lightly crush new potatoes with the Flora ProActiv Light spread and black pepper.
- Serve the trout (with or without parcel juices) with crushed potatoes and greens and garnish with fresh herbs.