|Energy (kcal)||255 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||1068 kJ|
|Protein (g)||25.7 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||11.9 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||8.5 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.3 g|
|Fibre (g)||3.4 g|
|Fat (g)||11.7 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||1.6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat (g)||9.1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat (g)||3.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat (g)||5.2 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||142 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||507 mg|
|Salt (g)||1.26 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||366 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||53.7 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||437 mg|
|Iron (mg)||3.69 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||554 mg|
Grilled Citrus Sardines | Healthy Snack Recipes - Flora ProActiv
The sweet citrus flavours combine with the saltiness of the sardines to create a new and surprising taste that is both healthy and delicious.
- 2 large or 4 small sardines, scaled and gutted (ask your fishmonger to do this)
- 1 orange or lemon, sliced
- 2 - 3 bay leaves
- 30g Flora Pro.Activ Olive
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon zest
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Ground black pepper
- Crusty bread and mixed green salad, to serve
- Stuff the sardines with some of the orange slices (reserving remainder for garnish) and the bay leaves. Make a couple of slashes through the skin.
- Cook the sardines under a preheated grill for 3–5 minutes each side, depending on size.
- As a topping, mix together the Flora ProActiv, garlic, lemon zest and parsley, and spoon over the hot sardines.
- Serve with crusty bread, mixed green salad and garnish with remaining orange slices, black pepper and parsley.